- Gapstone's specialists have long-standing experience and expertise in structured finance, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, turnaround strategies and execution, financial restructuring & insolvency, asset-liability management, debt buybacks and exchanges, complex derivatives, insurance guaranty and indemnity restructuring, and risk management.
- Gapstone's geographic focus is international and cross-border, with significant expertise in the emerging markets. The firm's specialists and advisers have experience and expertise in a wide variety of sectors, industries and operating assets.
- Gapstone's specialists have substantial experience representing the interests of both issuers and investors in financial restructurings and in both amicable and hostile settings. In addition to acting as a financial adviser to noteholder committees, the firm’s specialists have taken an active roles in debt-for-asset, debt-for-debt, and debt-for-equity swaps in order to facilitate financial restructuring.
- Gapstone's specialists expertise include plan development and execution for turnaround and corporate reorganization, including such roles as turnaround manager, chief restructuring officer, or other interim officers and director roles in turnaround situations.
- Gapstone provides un-conflicted “Wall Street” caliber expertise in analytics and legal analysis, including for exotic derivatives and financing structures. Gapstone offers derivative clients financial restructuring and litigation expertise to integrate derivatives into the overall restructuring effort.
Corporate & Structured Finance Advisory
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital Markets Solutions
- Bank Financing
- Structured Finance & Credit Solutions
Restructuring & Bankruptcy
- Comprehensive Financial Restructuring
- Turnaround Strategy and Execution
- Interim Executive and Director resources
- Derivative and Financial Guarantee Restructuring
- Bankruptcy Financial Advisory
- Bondholder Search and Consent Solicitation
- Tenders, Exchange Offers and Debt Swaps
- Litigation Support
Asset Based Advisory
- Securities and Derivative Valuation/Risk Analysis
- Asset Dispositions and Servicing
- Contract Monetization and Repackaging
- Valuation and Diligence Services
- Principal Transactions