- Gapstone is a full-service financial advisory firm offering a wide variety of services and products. The firm specializes in several areas, including structured finance, corporate finance, merchant banking, mergers and acquisitions, asset-liabilty management, financial restructuring, capital funding, risk management, derivatives, and debt buybacks and exchanges.
- The firm's specialists have experience in a wide variety of industries, including telecommunications, real estate, industrial, and transportation.
- Gapstone's geographic focus is primarily international, with its core expertise in emerging markets.
Investment Banking Advisory
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Equity Capital Markets
- Bank and Bond Capital Markets
- Structured Finance & Credit Solutions
Global Markets Advisory
- Asset Dispositions
- Securities and Derivatives Valuation/Risk Analysis
- Asset Disposition and Servicing
- Contract Monetization and Repackaging
Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Derivative and Financial Guarantee Restructuring
- Bankruptcy Financial Advisory
- Bondholder Search and Consent Solicitation
- Tenders, Exchange Offers and Debt Swaps
- Litigation Support
- Valuation and Diligence Services
- Principal Transactions