- Gapstone is a full-service financial advisory firm offering a wide variety of services and products. The firm specializes in several areas, including structured finance, corporate finance, merchant banking, mergers and acquisitions, asset-liability management, financial restructuring, capital funding, risk management, derivatives, and debt buybacks and exchanges.
- Gapstone's geographic focus is international and cross-border, with significant expertise in the emerging markets. The firm's specialists and advisors have experience and expertise in a wide variety of sectors, industries and operating assets.
- Gapstone's specialists have substantial experience representing the interests of both issuers and investors in financial restructurings and in both amicable and hostile settings. In addition to acting as a financial adviser to noteholder committees, the firm’s specialists have taken an active role in arranging debt-for-asset, debt-for-debt, and debt-for-equity swaps in order to facilitate financial restructuring.
- Gapstone provides unconflicted “Wall Street” caliber expertise in derivatives analytics and legal analysis, including for exotic derivatives structures. Gapstone offers derivative clients financial restructuring and litigation expertise to integrate derivatives into the overall restructuring effort.
- Gapstone's specialists have a unique combination of expertise in investment banking, derivatives structuring and trading, and in insurance and structured solutions as well as a long history of structured and corporate financing transactions, restructurings and creditor workouts.
Investment Banking Advisory
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Equity Capital Markets
- Bank and Bond Capital Markets
- Structured Finance & Credit Solutions
Global Markets Advisory
- Asset Dispositions
- Securities and Derivatives Valuation/Risk Analysis
- Asset Disposition and Servicing
- Contract Monetization and Repackaging
Restructuring & Bankruptcy
- Derivative and Financial Guarantee Restructuring
- Bankruptcy Financial Advisory
- Bondholder Search and Consent Solicitation
- Tenders, Exchange Offers and Debt Swaps
- Litigation Support
- Valuation and Diligence Services
- Principal Transactions